Get Healthy by Losing the Fat

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Starting Over and Over and Over . . .

I guess this is the dilemma of most fat people, "starting over on a diet". I can remember losing over 30 pounds on the "Atkins diet". I felt great but staying with more protein menu was not something my whole family could do. I gained it all back. I went through a career change which meant I was sitting most of my working day and I went up to 280 pounds May 17, 2009.

Today is May 11, 2010 and I weigh 260 pounds. Actually I have hovered between 255 and 260 pounds for the last 2 months. How did I lose 20 pounds over 1 year? Easy I just stopped eating alot of fast food. My problem was that between my regular 3 square meals a day I'd slip in a burger and fries and Cola. When I stopped slipping in the "fast food" between meals the weight slowly came off. But now I'm as a sready 255 - 260 pounds. So I'm guessing if I was already at my goal weight of 210 then my present diet and exercise would allow me to stay there. Now I just got to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.