Get Healthy by Losing the Fat

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Keep Your Focus

It seems that after the holidays (when I indulged in sweets more so) I'm now fighting food cravings.  Fortunately I have been able to stav off the cravings by keeping my focus.  What helps me keep my focus is the fact that I haven't yet reached my goal of 200 lbs. Plus I went through my closet and got rid of 24 shirts that where size XXL. Now there is a lonely new shirt sized Large hanging there. Since I need to wear a uniform at work I went in for a fitting and ordered some Large sized clothes so I can get rid of my XXL ones. Since Large is the new me instead of XXL I'm encouraged and will continue to strive to KEEP MY FOCUS.
What helps you keep your focus?  Every little bit of success should be an encouragement to stay on track. Keep setting goals and work towards them.  I have not reached any of my goals on time but I've still lost over 40 lbs.  Not bad for a failure?  KEEP YOUR FOCUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.